Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kitchen Table Network

Today I attended the Kitchen Table Network morning tea. The Kitchen Table Network is run by Kerry Stewart-Haynes and Jackie Price, both of whom are very motivating and welcoming women.

This mornings function included a guest speaker, Melanie Lavelle-Maloney of Redland City Business Grow, whom provided some excellent insights and business tips.

I really enjoyed attending my first KTN morning tea, and I found it to be an excellent forum for networking. My "mug" even ended up on the KTN e-newsletter! As a result of the morning tea Advanced Bookkeeping and Consulting Services will become a member of the KTN and enjoy the benefits membership has to offer.

For more information on the Kitchen Table Network follow the link and try it yourself.

1 comment:


Followers

Contributors