Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Official Member...

The Wynnum Chamber of Commerce had a New Member Induction function this evening, and being a new member, I was invited to attend. It was a lovely evening because not only did I receive my "official member" certificate (framed and everything!), but because I was able to mingle with more like minded, local business people.

During the evening the March Madness Week was also launched. During this week all Wynnum Business owners are encouraged to display their "Mad-Hatters Poster" advertising their "Mad-Discounts". This event is designed to encourage locals to spend locally, and was organised by Deirdre of PaperTrendz, Brett from Wynnum News & Susie Jones (really sorry Susie, I didn't catch which business you represent so please let me know!). During the March Madness week there will be buskers, street performers and music for all to enjoy!

The Wynnum & Districts Chamber of Commerce is rapidly growing in memberships, and I am proud to be a member. And any local business out there should definitely consider joining their local chamber as they provide an excellent forum for business development, as well as an excellent source of referral business.


Me pictured here with my framed "Official Member" Certificate
(thanks Annie for being the photographer!)

Until next time...take care...and don't forget to call us first if you need any help with your bookkeeping!
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

Contributors