Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Networking...

I attended another networking function this morning, and despite the particularly cool breeze gusting in off the beautiful bay near where I live, I was reminded of why I feel particularly special as a local business owner. The camaraderie between all of those who attended "The Kitchen Table Network- Wynnum Chapter" this morning was obvious, as well as inspiring and, well, fulfilling.

Of very recent times I have expressed to many people close to me of the wonderful feeling you get from really feeling like part of the local business community. It's like you feel more connected with those around you. It's truly amazing. And something quite unexpected.

Starting a small business has had many pluses...this is just one of them I thought I would share with you.

Talk to you soon.

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

Contributors